Atlantic Technology Group (ATG) is a nationally trusted name in wireless connectivity to critical infrastructure. Since 2002 ATG has been delivering IOT solutions to a diverse clientele. ATG’s process drive approach to business delivers consistently superior results to our clients. Our offerings will guide our clients through the total Lifecycle required to deploy and support IOT solutions. Those steps are:
- Solution design
- Pre-sales Engineering
- Device activations on the Carriers Networks
- Staging and configuration
- Platform to Manage devices and data Usage
- Cellular Signal Amplification and Optimization
- After Sales device management and technical support
- Technology Refresh
ATG utilizes AT&T Control Center to allow clients to manage their IOT deployments. Control Center is a sophisticated, cloud-based platform offering unique capabilities that enable you to launch, manage, and rapidly scale your connected device business or enterprise deployment.
AT&T Control Center provides global visibility into the activity of all your SIMs on the AT&T network, but more than
that, use this proven platform to:
- Drive efficiency and profitability, empowered with robust self-service tools for provisioning, real-time diagnostics, usage controls, and more.
- Streamline operations and scale faster with a powerful automation engine.
- Gain strategic insight and manage your business with an unparalleled depth of intelligence.
Analyze and control how your devices work in the field, so you can respond immediately to market conditions and customers’ needs. AT&T Control Center makes it easy by giving you a unique, real-time view of how your devices are connecting to and using the AT&T network—across all points of connection.
Streamline your business processes and scale faster using a powerful automation engine to programmatically control your devices. Monitor SIMs, usage, rate plans, or other elements of your connected device business and trigger actions to run automatically when critical events occur.
Tailor the AT&T Control Center platform to your specific business model. Set logistics requirements, define custom commercial terms, and even enable distributors and customers to manage connected devices depending on your business needs. Drive efficiency and profitability with advanced, yet easy-to-use, self-service capabilities.