ATG strives to offer our clients the best of class of what we call “connected devices” for mobility and data collection solutions. This is a broad category of devices that have been designed to connect to the carrier’s network. We typically provide these devices and one of our software solutions to provide a turnkey solution. We also provide a suite of services to support the devices.
Our Tablet devices include a broad range of device types that cover the gamut from durable devices to rugged devices. Our partners for this offering include devices from Motorola, Intermec, Pidion, Opticon and Research in Motion. These devices are available with a variety of operating systems including Windows, Windows Mobile, Android and IOS.
We support these devices with a suite of services that are necessary to deploy and support these devices in the enterprise.
Some of the services we offer to support these devices include;
- Extended Warranty
- Carrier Configuration & Provisioning
- Carrier and Device Asset Report
- IP Labeling (if applicable)
- Firmware & Post Updates completed pre-deployment
- Carrier and Manufacturer Advocacy Services
- Device Recovery and Reprogramming Services
- Post-sale Deployed Device Recovery