In-Vehicle 3G/4G Routing
Wireless Network & Mobile Solutions from ATG
Whether you run a mass transit system and need Wi-Fi, need real-time connectivity for first responders, or require database access from your service fleet, in-vehicle network solutions are a must for how you run your business.
At ATG, we have the solution you need to get connected and stay ahead. Contact us today to get started.
In-Vehicle Connected Solutions
When businesses rely on steady connectivity on the go and customers expect to be able to connect, in-vehicle networks and mobile solutions are the answer. ATG can provide solutions for:
- Company fleets
- First response vehicles
- And more
Advantages of In-Vehicle Routing
We make it easy to for companies to set up and manage reliable Internet access for their employees and customers on the go. Our systems offer:
- Off-the-shelf simplicity – We provide an all-in-one approach to setting up network connections where traditional wired or Wi-Fi connections aren’t available.
- Multiple-network interoperability – Our solutions can work with all major 3G/4G/LTE networks and even secondary networks.
- Cloud-managed fleets – You’re able to improve productivity, reduce costs, and enhance the intelligence of your fleet network with our cloud management.
Advantages of Working with ATG
At ATG, we primarily install Cradlepoint equipment—ensuring the highest quality product and level of connection. Working with us, you will benefit from:
- No contract or commitment – We help you only as long as you and your fleet need our connected solutions. You are able to turn off your connection through ATG and Cradlepoint at any time.
- Flexibility – You tell us what you need and we will provide the unique solution for your business. All of our products are easy to manage.
- Quick implementation – Don’t wait an extended time to ensure that your business’s connection solutions get up and stay running
Let’s get started. Fill out our simple contact form and find out how ATG can help your business with in-vehicle 3G/4G routing solutions.
We can help find the best solution for your company’s needs when it comes to wireless, mobile, and other device technologies.REQUEST A PROPOSAL
Frequently Asked Questions
What IOT In-Vehicle Solutions Are Currently Deployed?
The most common IOT in-vehicles currently includes advanced driver-assistance systems, navigation systems, infotainment systems, and predictive maintenance. Increasingly, telematics, vehicle-to-vehicle communications, and vehicle-to-everything solutions are being deployed.
What Are the Advantages of Radar-Based ADAS Systems?
Radar-based systems are the successor to many of the vision-based systems that rely on cameras. Radar-based systems have a significant advantage in poor weather conditions and low-light conditions. They also offer a longer range ,which provides greater detection of objects and obstructions that can pose a hazard.
What Are the Advantages of Telematics?
Telematics is perhaps the fastest growing area of IOT in-vehicle solutions. Telematics makes it possible for fleet managers to review real-time and historical data related to vehicle traveling speed, point-to-point delivery times, vehicle idling, fuel consumption, vehicle maintenance, and more. For businesses, this translates into more reliable service, improved efficiency, and greater cost savings.
What Is the Future of IOT Infotainment Systems?
As IOT in-vehicle 3G routing and IOT in-vehicle 4G routing become more common, infotainment systems are expanding by leaps and bounds. IOT systems are now the primary source of every form of in-vehicle entertainment option. The available features and options, apps, and supported devices will continue to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Are IOT In-Vehicle 3G Routing and IOT In-Vehicle 4G Routing Reliable for Over-the-Air Updates?
Yes, both 3G and 4G are reliable options for receiving over-the-air software updates for IOT in-vehicle solutions. Both offer strong cloud connectivity and are capable of updating the software that drives everything from the telematics to the infotainment systems.