ATG Solution for Large Custom Areas
ATG offers a complete professional “Turnkey” cellular signal solution for large buildings. Our experienced design team provides innovative and cost effective solutions. ATG takes care of all the intricate details of testing and commissioning a fully functional system, and is there for the life of the system for ongoing monitoring and support.
From initial site survey to final testing and turn up, ATG provides essential expertise, services and support before, during and after installation. building owners and tenants can rest assured that the system will work precisely as specified. If it doesn’t, we’ll fix it. It’s as simple as that.
Before designing a DAS system for an existing building, a comprehensive site survey is conducted in order to provide our engineers with all the information needed to ensure a successful system design. During a site survey, our technicians will:
- Test existing signal levels
- Test for signal interference
- Identify areas that need to be reinforced with a DAS system (as well as any that do not)
- Review building pathways for constructability planning
- Review potential donor antenna locations
Detailed System Design
ATG designs have a record of 100% carrier and public safety acceptance. This is due to our expert knowledge of jurisdictional code requirements combined with our extensive carrier relationships.
We guarantee our system design to function as specified and be compliant with regulatory guidelines. Should you need a system more robust than that required by code, we can design above and beyond code specifications.
Each project is designed from a constructability standpoint. Our experts have an extensive understanding of construction and its impact on system design. We design within the physical and financial constraints given to us. We maintain the integrity of the interior design of the buildings by using antenna fixtures that blend in with the surroundings.
ATG system designers are iBwave & FCC Certified engineers who are also certified in products such as Andrews/Commscope, MobileAccess, Powerwave, Fiberspan and more. DAS Simplified has BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDDs) on staff.
Carrier and Public Safety Coordination
ATG employs the same tools and testing techniques that the carriers do, ensuring that all system variables are in line with carrier requirements. We have established relationships with carrier personnel across the country. We talk to carriers every day, so we understand what they need to know and can communicate effectively with the carriers to ensure acceptance of the design.
As our customers’ primary interface to carriers, we handle essential functions including:
- Walking the design through the review process with carriers and public safety jurisdictions;
- Facilitating customer/carrier meetings to negotiate rebroadcast agreements and any additional investment required;
- Predicting signal levels and signal propagations for the building;
- Coordinating delivery and installation of carrier provided equipment
- Review possible equipment locations for headend equipment, fiber infrastructure and power
System Optimization and Testing
ATG’s expert technicians provide all system turn-up and commissioning once installation is complete. ATG’s technicians perform the following tasks to ensure COO is achieved and the system is working flawlessly:
- Connect carrier and public safety systems to the headend;
- Optimize power levels per design and carrier specifications;
- Test live system performance and provide coverage map;
- Work with the testing agency to ensure compliance and final acceptance by the JHA.
Ongoing System Support
ATG offers a variety of on-going system support services that can be customized to individual customer needs.
Services available include;
- Monitoring & Full Control Capabilities
- Problem classification and service technician dispatch
- Spare parts provisioning (on-site stocking or next day air service)
- Multiple access mechanisms for monitoring and control
- Monthly performance reports
- Escalation processes
- Certified technicians performing diagnostics
- Carrier coordination
Nationwide / Worldwide Installation
We use our installation teams and nationwide cabling contractors to perform all of our major installations under our supervision. As a US based operation, we have installed our systems in EVERY state.
We can help find the best solution for your company’s needs when it comes to wireless, mobile, and other device technologies.REQUEST A PROPOSAL