ATG Zone Coverage Solution for Medium Areas with 3G
To Support Voice Calls and 3G Data for All Carriers
This Solution is suggested for those Clients meet the criteria below:
- Less than 20,000 square feet
- Cable Runs of Less than 75’ from roof to repeater
- Primary purpose is to enhance cellular signal to prevent dropped calls and improve data speeds.
- Looking to improve signal for any, or all, of the Carriers
ATG has a packaged offering which we call our “Zone Coverage Solution”. This offering is an alternative solution to a DAS system at a fraction of the cost. This Zone solution is modular in design and provides enhanced cellular and 3G data reception for areas of 20 – 25,000 square feet with over 100 users. This full-featured signal booster includes adjustable gain control and automatic shut-down for network protection, among other features. The solution combines performance, value and durability.
The In-Building solution that will be used for each zone will be comprised of five main components. Those components of a “coverage zone” solution are:
- Surecall Dual Force Professional Series Band Amplifier – The Dual Force combines PCS and Cellular dual-bands for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for a complete 2G-3G voice and data reception solution
- Exterior Antenna and mounting hardware. This will be used to pick up the cellular signal outside of the building.
- Indoor Dome Antennas. There will be a total of (4) Indoor Dome Antenna’s. These dome antennas will be used to send out the carriers signal within the designated coverage zone. These will be evenly distributed throughout the coverage zone.
- Cabling – Specially designed Low Loss Signal Cable (LMR400).
- ATG Value Added Services – Includes ATG Value Add Services for In Building solutions
One exterior antenna, per coverage zone, will be placed on the outside of the building.. The size of this yagi antenna is about the size of a boomerang. This omni-directional antenna system captures signals in both 800 MHz Cellular &1900 MHz PCS bands. This will improve 3G coverage for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and TMobile.
Specially designed, LMR400 low db loss cables will need to be run from the exterior antenna to an interior room where you can mount the Dual Force Repeater. Each repeater will support up to four indoor dome antenna’s that will be distributed throughout the designated coverage area. The repeater product will be used as the tool to extend the signal that is being picked up on the roof out to designated coverage zone.
ATG Value Add for In-Building Solutions
- ATG insures that you have selected the right solution and provides guidance that this will be designed and implemented correctly.
- Design Support – Our team will assist in designing your solution
- Remote Installation Support
- Remote Post Installation Support
- Optional On-Site Turn Key Installation (additional cost required)
- Custom Cable Lengths available (additional cost required)
- Optional Components that may be required ( e.g. signal attenuators)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Software upgradable in the field
- Dual Embedded CPU for smarter technology
- Eight RSSI detectors for all inputs and outputs
- Stealth technology incorporated – uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing green, power saving operation
- FCC certified for new rigid network protection regulations and technical standards
- Built in safeguard completely eliminates interference to cell tower
- Automatic shut down Independently digitally adjustable uplink and downlink
- Supports 2G and 3G and 4G standards
- Quality metal construction, durable and resilient
- Lowest Out of Band Emissions (OOBE to date FCC approved for use with all US carriers)
We can help find the best solution for your company’s needs when it comes to wireless, mobile, and other device technologies.REQUEST A PROPOSAL