ATG Zone Coverage Solution for Small Office/Home Areas
To Support Voice Calls and LTE Data for All Carriers
This Solution is suggested for those clients that meet the criteria below :
- Small Office or Home Less than 6,000 square feet
- No More than 10 simultaneous Users
- Cable Runs of Less than 75’ from roof to Repeater
- Primary purpose is to enhance cellular signal to prevent dropped calls and improve data speeds
- Looking to improve signal for any, or all, of the Carriers
ATG has a packaged offering which we call our “Zone Coverage Solution”. This offering is a surprisingly affordable solution for people experiencing weak cellular reception within homes and small offices. A five-band booster, it provides 2G, 3G and 4G enhancement for all major U.S. carriers including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile. This solution can cover homes/small offices that are up to 6,000 square feet with up to 10 simultaneous users.. This full-featured signal booster includes adjustable gain control and automatic shut-down for network protection, among other features. The solution combines performance, value and durability.
The In-Building solution that will be used for each zone will be comprised of five main components. Those components of a “coverage zone” solution are:
- Surecall Fusion 5S Band Amplifier – The Fusion 5S combines PCS and Cellular dual-bands with LTE and AWS frequencies for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint for a complete 2G-4G voice and data reception solution
- Exterior Antenna and mounting hardware. This will be used to pick up the cellular signal outside of the building.
- Indoor Dome Antennas. There will be a total of (1) Indoor Dome Antenna’s. This dome antenna will be used to send out the carriers signal within the designated coverage zone.
- Cabling – Specially designed Low Loss Signal Cable (LMR400). (1) 30’ cable and (1) 75’ cable.
- ATG Value Added Services – Includes ATG Value Add for In Building Solutions.
One exterior antenna, per coverage zone, will be placed on the outside of the building.. The size of this yagi antenna is about the size of a boomerang. This omni-directional antenna system captures signals in both 800 MHz Cellular &1900 MHz PCS bands. This will improve 3G and 4G coverage for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
Specially designed, LMR400 low db loss cables will need to be run from the exterior antenna to an interior room where you can mount the Fusion 5S 5 Repeater. The repeater product will be used as the tool to extend the signal that is being picked up on the roof out to designated coverage zone.
ATG Value Add for In-Building Solutions
- ATG insures that you have selected the right solution and provides guidance that this will be designed and implemented correctly.
- Design Support – Our team will assist in designing your solution
- Remote Installation Support
- Remote Post Installation Support
- Optional On-Site Turn Key Installation (additional cost required)
- Custom Cable Lengths available (additional cost required)
- Optional Components that may be required (e.g. signal attenuators)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 65dB cellular, 72dB PCS, 71dB AWS, 63.5dB LTE-A and 64.3 LTE-V
- Four Embedded CPU for smarter technology
- Ten RSSI detectors for all inputs and outputs
- Stealth technology incorporated – uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing green, power saving operation FCC certified for new regulations and technical standard
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) and pre-warning
- Automatic shutdown independently reconfigurable for each band
- Supports 2G and 3G voice and 4G data standards
- Quality metal construction, durable and resilient Lowest Out of Band Emissions (OOBE)
We can help find the best solution for your company’s needs when it comes to wireless, mobile, and other device technologies.REQUEST A PROPOSAL