What are the best Cellular Boosters used to enhance coverage in Fort Lauderdale, FL?
Once you have made the determination that you need a cellular signal booster – what will be the best one to for your company to utilize.
ATG has been trained and authorized to support and install cellular boosters from the following manufacturers;
We have selected these manufacturers as they provide our clients a broad selection of solutions to solve any cellular coverage problem.
ATG has been delivering In-Building Systems for Corporate and Government Clients for the past 20 years. Our solutions provide leading edge technology that that is delivered at a great value.
Contact ATG to receive a free consultation on what cellular booster is the best fit you’re your company.
All of our solutions are based upon an off-air capture design, which utilizes the capacity from the carrier’s network to provide the RF donor signal to the system.
All of these solutions will deliver outstanding performance at a great value. The benefits our solutions include the following;
- Much higher gain without overloading the network with amplified noise
- Larger coverage footprint per server antenna
- Simple, fast, hassle-free installation
- Lower cost per sq. ft. of coverage
- Simple to add future capacity without re-engineering
- System management options available for enterprises who want to implement alarms and alerts
- Programmable and upgradable
- FCC Approved
- No Requirement for Re-Transmission Agreements from Carriers
ATG has a proud history of delivering In-Building solutions to our enterprise clients over the past 20 years. Our team is comprised of highly trained professionals that will complete your project within the agreed upon time frames.
Why Are Strong Cellular Signals Important for Businesses?
Stable cellular connections are crucial to the modern business infrastructure. They allow employee interaction, but they also help customers who find it difficult to search for company-related information online contact the customer service representatives of a business directly.
Good cellular connectivity ensures business productivity, increases customer retention, and improves ROI, allowing businesses to scale and offer better, more improved services and products.
However, due to patchy services in some regions in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area, some users are unable to make mobile telephone calls or access the internet using their mobile devices; as a result, they get frustrated and often disregard the businesses they’re trying to contact, making business losses more likely.
Causes of Poor Cellular Coverage
Localized poor coverage due to destructive interference and distances involved from or impediments between your device and the nearest cell tower are the two leading causes of poor cellular coverage.
However, the following are a few other causes of poor cellular coverage:
Buildings and Other Barriers
Phone signals can be bounced off buildings and other barriers in cities, resulting in multiple signals moving in various directions. These signals collide with one another, slowing down cell signal frequencies and leading to poor cellular coverage.
Thick Construction Materials
One of the most prevalent causes of poor cellphone signal within a building is the type of material used to create it. Thick construction materials, such as steel and concrete, can reduce the signal’s intensity or even stop it entirely when it passes through the structure.
Many modern, energy-efficient buildings are extensively insulated, so they are susceptible to having weak cellphone signals. Due to the insulation, cell phone signals can’t penetrate the structure, resulting in poor cellular coverage.
When a building or an office is located far from a cell tower, this can also result in weak signal strength.
What Are Your Options in Fort Lauderdale, FL?
If your signal has degraded since you signed a deal, the first move you should take is to contact your network provider to express your dissatisfaction. If your network provider states that they handle coverage issues on a specific instance basis, then you could opt for DAS (Distributed Antenna System).
However, while installing a DAS is a good option, it may be quite costly, and there are less expensive alternatives you could consider, such as a cellular signal booster.
A cellular signal booster device is the most effective approach to improve cell signals in a building or workplace. These systems clean up the RF signal from the existing cell signal. The clean signal is then boosted and redistributed, providing coverage in regions with weak signals.
Contact ATG to receive a free consultation on what are the options to enhance the cell signal for your company
The Benefits of Cellular Signal Booster Solutions
The following are some benefits of cellular signals boosters:
- The signal from the nearest cellular towers will be increased if you install a signal booster in your building or workplace. As a result, you’ll get a signal that’s many times stronger than it would be if you didn’t use these methods.
- An amplified cellular signal provides a powerful signal to your employees and clients, resulting in increased productivity and customer satisfaction.
- A higher internet connection speed for surfing and app use, fewer dropped calls, and greater voice call quality are some advantages of signal amplification.
How ATG Can Help You in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Customers with dropped cellular calls inside a building, dead coverage zones inside their buildings, and sluggish data speeds on their phones within buildings can benefit from ATG’s solution.
Failed phone calls and poor reception are no longer a problem with ATG’s robust cellular booster solutions. Our services provide an alternative to a typical DAS system at a fraction of the cost.
ATG’s modular system improves cellular and LTE data reception for locations ranging in size from a few thousand square feet to 500,000 square feet. This full-featured cell phone signal booster features are adjustable strength control and automatic shutdown for network protection. Performance, value, and durability are all factorized in this solution.
The elements of ATG’s cellular booster solution are as follows:
1. Multicarrier Cellular Amplifier
The multicarrier phone signal booster magnifies the cell frequency of your selected carrier(s), such as AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile, and offers a complete 4G and 5G voice and data reception solution.
The multicellular cellular amplifier can conduct a fantastic job of amplifying weak cell phone signals in the presence of the following:
- Cable – A specialty-designed RF cable is required for amplifying the signal.
- RF Signal – A relatively strong RF signal outside your building, is required.
- Design – A correctly-sized cell phone signal booster must be properly designed and installed with the right components and RF cabling.
2. Indoor Dome A
Antennas are used to amplify, send, and circulate the carrier’s signal evenly within the coverage zone.
A low-loss coaxial RF Signal Cable will need to be installed to offer better shielding and lower the attenuation loss experienced at high frequencies.
4. ATG Value Added Services
ATG value-added services for In-Building are also included in the solution.
At least one boomerang-sized cell phone range booster antenna will be placed on the building’s outside. This directional antenna system will capture signals for your selected carriers and transmit them to the cell reception booster that is mounted inside your building.
The booster will then amplify the cell signal picked up by the antenna on the roof and retransmit it inside the building, allowing everyone to access the carriers network and make and receivecalls.
ATG can provide cell phone communications to all of the following types of buildings:
- Public buildings like art galleries, libraries, and museums
- Hotels and shopping malls
- Industrial complexes
- Parking Garages
- Apartments and condo associations.
Contact ATG to receive a free consultation on what cellular booster is the best fit for your company
Over the past 20 years, the Atlantic Technology Group (ATG) has solved thousands of cell phone coverage problems for customers ranging from several hundred square feet to 500,000 square feet.
Cell Phone DAS Coverage
- Full-Bars Throughout the Structure
- Single or Multiple Carriers
2-Way radio Communications
- Public Safety Radio
- Maintenance, Security, Concierge
- IBW Engineering Consulting
- IBwave Design Services
- Test & Commissioning
- Service and Maintenance
- Cable Testing & Troubleshooting
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- High Rise Commercial & Residential
- Federal, State, Local Government. Critical
Infrastructure Buildings (C1);
- Schools, Hospitals, Courts, Jails,
- Water And Waste Water Treatment Plants,
- Fire, Police, EMS Facilities
- Support 4G and 5G networks
- Have software that is upgradeable in the field
- Feature a dual-embedded CPU that is both smarter and faster
- Provide a digitally adjustable uplink and downlink
- Boast a built-in safeguard that completely eliminates any interference to the cell tower
- Offer the lowest FCC approved out-of-band-emissions (OOBE) for use with all U.S. carriers.
You should contact ATG because they:
- Ensure you have selected the right solution
- Give full design and remote installation support
- Offer post-installation support.
- Provides optional on-site turn-key installation
- Provide custom cable lengths and any optional components
- Provide a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Contact ATG to receive a free consultation on what cellular booster is the best fit you’re your company
What Our Clients Say…
South Florida Areas Served
Fort Lauderdale | Hialeah | Miami | Port St Lucie
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wilson Pro
- You will return all ATG equipment within two weeks of receiving return instructions.
- ATG will credit the entire purchase price – excluding the cost of shipping.
- The credit will be provided to you in the same form as the original payment.
- The credit will be made two weeks after the equipment is received.
Poor cell phone coverage is an issue experienced by many businesses and government agencies across the state and country, and it adversely impacts business success, customer-business relationships, and retention rates. It also limits consumers from reaching their selected service providers.
But patchy services don’t mean zero services. In fact, by utilizing a cell phone or internet signal booster and planting it on the roof of your apartment complex, you can amplify your weak donor signal and contact as many people as you like.
However, if you’re looking for the best solution for your business and want to find more about in-building cellular solutions, don’t hesitate to contact ATG for a proposal tailored to increase your competitive advantage.
Contact ATG to receive a free consultation on what cellular booster is the best fit you’re your company
BEST cell boosters In buildings 33301-33332, 33334-33340, 33345-33346, 33348-33349, 33351, 33355, 33359, 33388, 33394
Fort Lauderdale (/ˈlɔːdərdeɪl/; also spelled Ft. Lauderdale) is a coastal city located in the U.S. state of Florida, 25 miles (40 km) north of Miami along the Atlantic Ocean. It is the county seat of and largest city in Broward County with a population of 182,760 as of the 2020 Census making it the tenth largest city in Florida. Fort Lauderdale is the second largest and one of three principal cities comprising the Miami metropolitan area with a population of 6,166,488.