Virtually Anywhere & Anytime
Globalstar products and accessories connect you today in places where cellular and landline are unavailable. Wherever your business or life takes you, you’ll have the benefit of affordable communications.
The Globalstar portfolio of quality products can help you maintain productivity and keep in contact from remote locations or worksites. Use the premier handheld phone while traveling in remote areas, a car kit for hands-free convenience while driving, or one of the fixed phones for remote offices or dwellings.
Globalstar also offers specialized data modems to send and/or receive information from remote jobsites or track and monitor company assets. Data communication for your business has never been easier with Globalstar customizable data products.
A full range of value-added products are also available to ensure that whatever your needs, ATG and Globalstar have a solution to keep you in touch. Globalstar can help you apply our technology to meet your business requirements, all with the convenience and affordability of Globalstar satellite communications.
Globalstar satellite service is affordable for any business operating in remote areas. Pricing plans are available to meet your needs.
Clarity of Voice
CDMA (code division multiple access) technology makes Globalstar calls exceptionally secure and clear, with high quality voice transmissions.
No Perceptible Voice Delay
Use of Low-Earth Orbiting (LEO) satellites, moving at an altitude of 1,414 kilometers, helps virtually eliminate voice delay, compared to the noticeable time delay and echo effect of calls on geosynchronous satellites which orbit at much higher elevations.
Uses for Globalstar’s Satellite Phones
You’ve been there—it’s chaos at your remote job site and you need to call to get a critical question answered. How can you connect when you need to and have it work effortlessly? Working with Globalstar, at the critical moment, you can make contact and diminish distance. When your business centers on remote worksites and working in remote areas beyond cellular and traditional landline service, Globalstar is the answer to your requirement for affordable wireless communications. Globalstar provides affordable, high quality satellite voice and data service across North America and to over 120 countries worldwide.
Globalstar’s satellite phones can be used in the following scenarios:
- Outdoor: Globalstar phones are great for outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, boating, scouting, horseback riding, guide services, backpacking, and exploring. Satellite phones keep you in touch with loved ones and emergency services if needed. Satellite phones can save lives.
- Government: Globalstar satellite phones provide mission critical communications for emergency operations, law enforcement, disaster response, and government agencies. Users include sheriff and police departments, FEMA, highway patrol, military, and CERT teams. Government GSA pricing is available.
- Business: Globalstar satellite phones keep businesses running in remote locations. Common users include oil and gas, power and solar, support services, logging, off shore fishing, special events, ranching, vineyards and any other remote located business. Satellite phones provide safety and security for personnel.
Voice and data services are offered through mobile and fixed units to meet the needs of business and recreational users. Globalstar data services help deliver information from remote areas where key business or operational data is collected, saving time and money for countless companies.
Featured Products from Globalstar
GSP-1700 Mobile Satellite Phone
Imagine being able to connect to the people and data that matter most – in the places and times that traditional communications don’t always work. The GSP-1700 is the ultimate handheld portable satellite phone. Using the optional GIK-1700 installation kit, you can easily create a complete satellite phone system in your vehicle or vessel from the smallest car to the largest aircraft carrier. Antenna and cable length options were designed for ease of installation on land or sea – or simply use the phone hands-free with the optional industrial noise-canceling headset.
Loaded with Features:
- Compact size: 5.3″H x 2.2″W x 1.5″D
- Lightweight: 7.05 ounces
- Optimal voice clarity
- Backlit color display optimized for outdoor daytime viewing
- Long-life battery: 4 hours talk time, 36 hours standby
- Ergonomic design
- Lighted keypad
Small Phone, Huge Advantages:
Enjoy crystal-clear voice quality. Whisper and be heard with CDMA digital voice quality. Fast data speeds at 9.6 Kbps. Position Location Service—get your Latitude and Longitude directly from your Globalstar phone. Enjoy locally based phone numbers where available.
GSP-2900 Fixed Phone System
The GSP-2900 provides convenient fixed access to satellite voice and data services, including Internet, e-mail and voicemail. As many as five RJ-11 jacks can be connected to the GSP-2900 to provide dial-tone to any standard or cordless phone. Installation options are virtually endless — GSP-2900 phones have been installed in boats, ships, cottages, skyscrapers, oil rigs and service vans. You can also access Remote Terminated Data — an easy way to communicate with monitoring devices to track equipment in remote locations.
- Dimensions: Housing 25 x 21.6 x 8.4 cm, Antenna 49.5 cm H x 2.5 cm diameter
- Weight: 3.04 kg (6.7 lbs )
- Operating Temperature Range: -30 to +60ºC (-22 to +140ºF)
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to +85ºC (-40 to +185ºF)
- Universal AC/DC Power Supply, with Battery Backup
- Power consumption 25 watt maximum at 12 VDC nominal input voltage, 12 watt typical operation
- Telephone line can be up to 244 m (800 ft)
- Data cable (CAT5) can be up to 90m (300 ft)’ Options available to extend data cable to 137m (450 ft)
Phone Handset Compatibility:
- Standard modular phone jack (RJ11)
- Compatible with all standard wired analog phones
- Compatible with virtually all cordless phones
- Standard International Dialing (“00” or “011” prefix)
- Mailbox for voice, messages
- Serial data cable (port speed 19,200bps)
- Supports direct TCP/IP and asynchronous modem communications
- ExpressData provides up to 28kbps throughput (Uncompressed speed 9600bps)
- Send emails, surf Internet, transfer files easily and quickly
GSP-2900 satellite phone package includes:
- Mini-stick antenna, Junction Box, Power/Telephone Cable, Power Supply, Battery Back-Up, Mounting Bracket, North American Power Cord, User Manual
- Three cable length options, suitable for most applications, are available: 20′, 30′ and 55′
- Marine enclosure option
Email. Data. Social Media
With the Globalstar 9600 and a Globalstar satellite phone, customers can use their existing Wi-Fi enabled devices to send and receive email over the newest, most modern satellite network. Whether on land or at sea, you will be able to maintain reliable connectivity when beyond cellular. Experience the industry’s fastest data speeds, at an affordable price.
- Productivity – Uses the industry’s fastest data speeds, allowing you to send more in less time, saving airtime costs
- Portability – Light weight and small enough to fit in your pocket, with 4 hours of battery life
- Affordable – No additional cost, uses your existing Globalstar airtime plan minutes
- Robust – Send email, photos and other attachments when beyond cellular, or make updates to your social media accounts
- Easily send and receive emails and post to social media from any Wi-Fi enabled device
- Conveniently use existing device contacts via the Sat-Fi App
- Fastest data speeds in the industry
- Powered by the world’s newest, most modern satellite network
- Requires GSP-1600 Data Kit
- Requires GDK-G9600-ADPT Cable
- Requires GSP-2900 Data Kit
- Requires GDK-G9600-ADPT Cable
The World’s Most Powerful Satellite Hotspot
With Sat-Fi, Globalstar customers can use their existing Wi-Fi enabled devices to send and receive calls, email and SMS text messages* over the newest, most modern satellite network. Whether on land or at sea, up to 8 Sat-Fi users will be able to maintain reliable connectivity when beyond cellular with one Sat-Fi device. Experience the industry’s best voice quality and the fastest data speeds, all at an affordable price. Rate plans below.
- Powered by the world’s newest, most modern satellite network
- Easily make calls, send emails and SMS from any Wi-Fi enabled device from beyond cellular
- Fastest data speeds in the industry for sending and receiving email
- Enjoy affordable, crystal-clear voice quality with seamless connectivity
- Simple 10 digit dialing, caller ID and ability to use existing device contacts via the Sat-Fi App
- Connect up to 8 users to Sat-Fi at one time
- Connect with emergency services should the unexpected occur
- Designed for both vehicle/vessel-based and fixed locations
Sat-Fi is ideal for users working or traveling beyond the range of cellular in industries such as:
- Energy / Oil & Gas
- Commercial / Recreational Marine
- Emergency Management
- Natural Resources
- Easily connect your Wi-Fi enabled device to the Sat-Fi device with the custom Sat-Fi and Sat-Fi Voice Apps
- Available for Android, Apple iOS, Mac and Windows
- Easily make voice calls, send emails, SMS & post to social media
- Conveniently use existing device contacts
- O.S. alert capability** with GPS location data sent to emergency responders
- Transfer incoming calls and send text messages between connected users