In-Building Cellular Solutions in Chicago, Illinois
Do you have a strong cell signal outside the office but poor coverage inside the building? Is your business struggling due to poor voice and data coverage?
The team at Atlantic Technology Group can help you solve this issue by providing superior life cycle management services. No matter the size of the building that needs amplification or the type of environment, our certified experts can assist you and find a solution to boost signal performance. Read on to find out how our in-building solutions can solve your range problems.
How Can ATG Help You Improve Cellular Signal Strength?
Our in-building amplification experts boost the signal for 3G, 4G, 5G and LTE devices by either using amplifiers or distributed antenna systems.
ATG improves signal strength by grabbing the incoming signal from the nearest signal tower, amplifying it, and then distributing it through your building with specialized interior antennas. Depending on your needs, our experts can boost signal only for your primary carrier or for specific bands (800MHz, 1900MHz, or LTE)
How Much Does It Cost to Improve In-Building Signal Strength in Chicago?
The cost of in-building solutions depends on multiple factors. The three most important factors are the size of the area that needs cellular signal improvement, the type of service, and the type of amplification equipment necessary.
For example, to improve signal strength in a small area (a few hundred square feet), the cost of in-building cellular services should be around several hundred dollars. However, if the area that needs to be covered has several thousand feet, business owners might expect to invest several thousands of dollars to achieve a reliable signal.
When it comes to equipment, smaller areas typically require only a packaged kit with two antennas, while sizeable areas may require rooftop antennas, indoor directional antennas, and more. Depending on the size of the area that needs to be covered and the type of equipment needed, our expert can provide either entry-level or advanced in-building services and solutions.
Unlike entry-level (basic) in-building solutions that include a packaged kit with an exterior antenna, a cable, and an indoor directional antenna, advanced in-building solutions are customized to a client’s specific environment. As such, they typically require getting a special “filtered” amplifier that is used to boost the signal coming from your primary carrier.
To help you determine the cost and identify which repeaters or amplifiers are the best choices for your improving signal strength in your Chicago building, call us today at (301) 330-6260.
Why Choose Atlantic Technology Group?
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Atlantic Technology Group is considered one of the leading providers of IOT and in-building solutions in Chicago and the surrounding area.
What makes us different:
- Complete lifecycle management services – We can help you minimize the number of new devices that you need to certify in your environment.
- No need to switch your primary carrier – Our systems can easily be configured to boost your primary carrier’s performance.
- Boost ROI for all your mobility investments – With our extensive suite of services that focus on optimizing the lifecycle of your cellular environment, clients can achieve a greater return on investment.
- Customized solutions – We don’t simply offer IOT and in-building solutions and products. We provide services that bridge the gap between what your carrier offers and what your business deserves.
- Building long-term business relationships – By working closely with each client and taking a consultative approach, we focus on providing your business the continuity and resilience it needs for success.
Certified Installation of In-Building Cellular Amplifiers in Chicago
There is no need to let poor signal strength slow your business down. Contact the in-building amplification experts at Atlantic Technology Group today and take the first step toward improving signal performance within your Chicago facilities. Call us at (301) 330-6260 to receive a customized cellular service proposal.