Mobile Connectivity Kits Throughout the Mid-Atlantic
Available in two models, the mobile connectivity kit (MCK) portable amplifier from Atlantic Technology Group (ATG) is a portable, rugged, closed-case cellular amplifier that is easily transported in vehicles to enhance cellular connectivity for both planned events and emergency response situations.
The MCK Go M is a smart cellular amplifier for bands 2, 4, 5, 12, and 13
Or choose the MCK Go Red for public safety and first responder applications using bands 12 and 14
Learn more about our mobile connectivity kits offered throughout the Mid-Atlantic areas by contacting ATG online or by calling our technology team at 301-330-6260 today.
Mobile Portable Kit Portable Amplifiers
Connect to your MCK portable amplifier with the Cel-Fi Wave app for Android and iOS smartphones/tablets to easily boost cellular signal whenever it’s needed. In minutes, the MCK improves vital cellular communications to keep single or multiple users connected in areas where cellular signal is troublesome. It’s NEMA-4 rated and weather-resistant to withstand harsh conditions, including dust and water exposure.
The MCK is configured for industry-leading 65 dB gain in mobile mode, delivering the best voice/data wireless performance; and in stationary mode, it delivers 100 dB gain—which is up 1000x greater than other solutions on the market.
Components of our Mobile Connectivity Kits
- Nextivity Cel-Fi Signal Booster
- Choose Cel-Fi GO M Booster or Cel-Fi GO RED booster
- High Gain Directional Server Antenna
- High Gain Panel Donor Antenna
- SMA Antenna Connector
- 12V DC Input
- 110-120V AC Input
- 12-14V DC
- AC/DC Flexible Power Cords
- AC Power Cord
- DC Power Cable with 12V Auto Connector
- DC Power Cable with 2.5mm Barrel Connector
- Cable Pouch
- Portable, Rugged Outdoor-Ready Case
Performance of our Mobile Connectivity Kits
- Gain up to 100 dB
- NEMA-4 rated for harsh conditions; water- and dust-resistant
- Operating temperature range: 32°-104°F (0°-40°C); Storage 0°-130°F (0°-60°C)
- Switchable mobile and stationary modes switch in < 1 minute
Two Models Available
Cel-Fi GO M Booster – Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint carrier switching on the fly
Cel-Fi GO RED Booster – Band 12 and 14 for police, fire, and medical with up to 15,000 sq. ft. network safe coverage
- Antenna pointing application locates best donor signal to optimize booster performance
- Eliminates near-far effect: Communicates only with desired signal and nulls out other interferers
- Cloud-based analytics and diagnostics for product and network feedback and support
- TSA-friendly and suitable for carry-on
How Our Mobile Connectivity Kit Works
Go to the Google Play or Apple App Store and download the Cel-Fi Wave app to your Android or iOS smart device and connect to your MPA with Bluetooth.
To activate your MPA portable amplifier:
- Connect the magnetic-mount donor antenna to the SMA female jack on the side of the MPA case
- Position the antenna in a location for best reception of the available cellular signal
- Plug in the MCK to your AC or DC power source
- Press the power button near the handle; button will illuminate, indicating the unit is active
- The MCK will boot up and self-calibrate, automatically blinking green in the LED status window
- The status LED will turn solid green once the system is fully booted and is boosting
In just minutes, your MCK will be ready to boost specific carrier bands to improve signal anywhere cellular connectivity is available.
Contact our team today by calling 301-330-6260 and learn about our other wireless solutions and infrastructure solutions.