Sierra Wireless Airlink Gateways
Many organizations rely on mobile workers that need access to the same tools available at the office. These tools need to be accessible anytime, anywhere – even for workers in vehicles, on the move and at remote or temporary work sites. With large mobile workforces, organizations can better manage operations by knowing the location and status of their mobile assets.
The AirLink® MG90 is a high performance dual-LTE-Advanced vehicle networking platform that offers extensible multi-network connectivity, including support for FirstNet Band 14, for the world’s most demanding mission critical applications.
The AirLink® MP70 is a high performance, LTE-Advanced, vehicle router developed specifically for mobile mission critical applications in public safety, transit and field services.
The Airlink® GX450 is a rugged, secure LTE mobile gateway designed to deliver mission-critical communications for in-vehicle applications.
Monitoring and managing remote infrastructure is challenging. It’s unmanned, it’s critical to business operations and often in remote areas where undetected problems can be deadly. Sierra Wireless AirLink® routers, gateways and management solutions provide reliable and secure connectivity designed for harsh and hazardous environments, giving operations and IT real-time awareness with remote monitoring.
The AirLink® RV50 is the industry’s lowest power ruggedized LTE gateway, designed to connect critical assets and infrastructure.
Built for industrial applications, the AirLink® LS300 has a small footprint for easy installation and a rugged, military spec design (MIL-STD 810) that enables it to withstand extreme temperature changes, humidity, shock and vibration.
The AirLink® Management Service (ALMS) is a secure cloud-based device management application that makes it easy to deploy, monitor and upgrade any number of routers and gateways remotely. Key features:
- Configure, deploy and remotely manage your fleet of AirLink gateways
- Easily deploy new firmware and keep your fleet current
- Display up-to-date views of the entire fleet on configurable dashboards
- Unlimited usage; 30-day free trial
The AirLink® Mobility Manager (AMM) is a leading-edge, end-to-end network management solution that enables simplified, remote and real-time mass configuration, control and troubleshooting of all routers, connected mobile assets and mission critical applications. Key features:
- Deploy, configure and remotely manage any AirLink device from the enterprise data center; available in the cloud for MG routers and gateways
- Remote troubleshooting and configuration management
- Customize views, fleet segmentation and multi-level
- user privileges
- Real-time view of entire mobile network
- Advanced reporting functionalities
- Detailed information about access routes, incident scenes and structures
- Designated zones for vehicles in fleet
- Location, speed and time based reporting