ATG Offers High-Quality Cellular Routers from Cradlepoint for Your Business’s Needs
If your company is in the market for a better solution when it comes to your cellular router and connectivity, look no further than ATG. We partner with Cradlepoint, a global leader in 4G LTE network solutions, to bring the best products and service to serve your business.
Keep reading to learn more about products and services offered, or contact us online to get started.
Commercial Uses for Cellular Routers
Cellular routers, when installed correctly, can provide a solution for a number of needs. At ATG, we work with you to determine which routing solution is best for your company.
We offer cellular routers for the following applications:
- Primary Network
- Parallel Network
- Failover (business continuity)
- Videos Everywhere
- Transportation (trucks, buses, etc.)
Cradlepoint is a global leader in cloud-managed 4G LTE networking solutions, providing business-grade, secure connectivity to businesses in a variety of industries. Specializing in business continuity, M2M/IoT routing, advanced edge routing, and primary connections, Cradlepoint’s award-winning solutions are purpose built for PCI-compliant networks.
With Cradlepoint cellular routers, you’ll receive:
- Secure and reliable connections – The product uses real-time, secure encrypted protocol for all your Cradlepoint devices.
- Easily managed networks – From deployment and configuration to device monitoring and analysis, you can improve productivity, reduce costs, and enhance business operations.
- Customer support and no contracts from ATG – Learn more about the benefits of working with Cradlepoint products through ATG below.
Choose to Work With ATG for Your Cellular Router Solutions
At ATG, we choose to only install Cradlepoint equipment—ensuring the highest-quality product and level of connection. Working with us, you will benefit from:
- No contract or commitment – We help you as long as you need our connected solutions. You are able to turn off your connection through ATG and Cradlepoint at any time.
- Flexibility – You tell us what you need and we will provide a unique solution for your business. All of our products are easy to manage.
- Quick implementation – Don’t wait an extended time to ensure that your business’s connection solutions get up and stay running.
Let’s get started. Fill out our simple contact form or call us at (301) 330-6260, and find out how ATG can help your business.
Cellular Router FAQs
What is a router?
A router is the important equipment that allows you to connect more than one device to the internet at a time. Routers can be wired or wireless.
What’s the difference between a wired and wireless router?
A wired router needs to be connected with a cable to the devices it is powering. A wireless router, Wi-Fi, doesn’t need a cable.
What does a router do?
A router splits the internet signal from your modem so several devices can connect to the internet at the same time. Without a router, you would only be able to connect one wired device to the internet at a time.
We can help find the best solution for your company’s needs when it comes to wireless, mobile, and other device technologies.REQUEST A PROPOSAL